DECK-O-SHIELD PLUS is a premium-grade, ready-to-use, water-based sealer formulated for use on natural stone. DECK-O-SHIELD PLUS is formulated specifically to seal porous surfaces and is ideal to use on pool copings and decks protecting them from salt penetration. It can be used on all porous surfaces such as natural stone, tile, concrete, pavers, and grout. DECK-O-SHIELD PLUS provides increased resistance to spalling and pitting of porous stone and concrete surfaces caused by salt penetration as well as spalling caused by freeze-thaw cycles.
DECK-O-SHIELD PLUS weatherproofs and protects virtually all porous surfaces, including decks, porches, patios, and walkways around pools. This includes the following surfaces: natural stone, mortar joint, concrete, brick, concrete block, stucco. Another advantage DECK-O-SHIELD PLUS provides is that the product will not significantly alter the color or tint of the surface after application. (Always do a small test area prior to full application).
- DECK-O-SHIELD PLUS is not a film-forming material -
- it penetrates the surface to form an integral barrier to moisture penetration.
- High solids content; one-coat application on most surfaces.
- Surface appearance after application and complete drying retains its natural look.
- Reduces entrapment of dirt particles and other contaminants that
- cause discoloration; inhibits soiling.
- Protects against efflorescence and rust staining.
- Provides increased resistance to spalling and pitting caused by salt penetration.
- Protects against salt staining and “whitening” caused by salt in the water.
- Water-based, VOC-compliant.
Next Steps: Contact Us | Locate a Distributor