Provide a Permanent, Uniform, Watertight Seal for Pool Surfaces with DECK-O-SEAL
Hampshire, IL – DECK-O-SEAL, a division of W. R. MEADOWS offering a complete line of pool deck products, provides a permanent, watertight seal for pool surfaces with its tried and true polysulfide-joint sealant, DECK-O-SEAL.
DECK-O-SEAL two-part, polysulfide-based joint sealant is a premium-grade, pourable, self-leveling sealant. It is used for caulking and sealing joints subject to concrete movement to provide a firm, flexible, weather-tight seal. Ideal for sealing joints on swimming pool decks, DECK-O-SEAL is applicable for both interior and exterior use.
“As the original product of the Deck-O-Seal division, Deck-O-Seal polysulfide-based joint sealant continues to provide outstanding resistance to aging, shrinking, most chemicals and all weather conditions,” said Jim Dill, Division Manager of DECK-O-SEAL.
DECK-O-SEAL is a non-staining sealant that cures at an ambient temperature to a firm, flexible, tear-resistant rubber. It is highly resilient and has excellent recovery characteristics after extended periods of compression or elongation.
DECK-O-SEAL has many features and benefits, including:
- Highly resilient with excellent recovery characteristics.
- Provides permanent and uniform watertight seal.
- Prevents uncontrolled cracking by allowing expansion and contraction during temperature changes.
- Stays flexible … won’t become brittle or crack due to ultraviolet exposure.
- Resists abrasion, weathering, and moisture … elevated temperatures will not cause discoloration.
For more information, contact DECK-O-SEAL, a division of W. R. MEADOWS, INC. at P.O. Box 397, Hampshire, Illinois 60140
phone: (800) 542-POOL
fax: (847) 214-2268