Cure Gunite and Shotcrete Pools with DECK-O-TREAT from DECK-O-SEAL
Hampshire, IL – DECK-O-TREAT is a gunite/shotcrete curing aid specially formulated to provide the contractor with a good, general purpose curing aid for construction applications where economy is of prime importance. It contains no wax, resin or solvent. DECK-O-TREAT meets maximum VOC content limits of 100 g/L as required by SCAQMD Rule 1113.
DECK-O-TREAT is ready to use and aids in curing gunite and shotcrete. Surfaces treated with DECK-O-TREAT can later be covered by additional finishes, such as paint, tile adhesive or plaster. DECK-O-TREAT can be used on both horizontal and vertical surfaces.
DECK-O-TREAT has many features and benefits, including:
- Penetrates to aid curing, as well as to harden, in one easy application.
- Ready to use.
- Can receive additional treatments … paint, tile adhesive or plaster.
- Tint aids in identifying coverage.
- Can be spray-applied to horizontal or vertical surfaces.
- VOC compliant … actual VOC content is 0 g/L.
For more information, contact DECK-O-SEAL, a division of W. R. MEADOWS, INC. at P.O. Box 397, Hampshire, Illinois 60140
Phone: (800) 542-POOL
Fax: (847) 214-2268
E-mail: [email protected]