Typical Pool Deck Application
PRODUCT APPLICATION DIRECTIONS
DECK-O-DRAIN installation is quick and easy.
- Grade sub-soil, sloping it toward drain location
- Along planned path for drain, drive 3½” wide, short stakes into the ground. Space them 30 inches apart. Two nailing clips per each 10 ft. section.
- Attach snap-on nailing clips and place drain over the stakes. Use couplers to ensure a straight, even line.
- After carefully aligning, nail firmly to stakes.
- Insert adapter. Can be hooked to 1½”or 2″ PVC pipe. Pipe can be adapted to any direction.
- Place concrete and trowel gradual slope to DECK-O-DRAIN.
- After concrete has set, install end plug, remove protective tape and drain is ready to carry water away.